Connected Learner eReader
Connected Learner is an application that seamlessly connects eLearners with their curriculum, instructors, classroom, and content.
Training development, operations and management activities for airlines have tremendous potential to be improved and optimized by updating their manual processes to today’s technology that includes voice, VR and AR, program simulation, social media, and adaptive eLearning.
A large airline company – the original equipment manufacturer, can play a unique role by partnering with airlines, other training providers and regulatory agencies to help transform the aviation training industry.
- Make Training available whenever and wherever it is required
- Integrate operational and training products
- Instrument and measure training efficiency
- Enable customers to track their trainings, contracts, entitlements
- Aid to make data driven decisions
- Integrated and automated certifications
Users: Airline Planner, Airline Manager, Scheduler, Instructor, Training Manager and Students
- Difficulty in managing training actions and operations
- Difficulty in accessing training materials both online and offline
The end goal is the delivery of an application that allows airline customers to manage training operations without the cost associated with in-classroom training, costly simulation training, and conflicting schedules. With this application students can learn at their own pace and instructors can develop and mature their own training programs that are individualized to different learning styles and programs using the latest in eLearning technologies, VR and AR.
What we came up in our MVP, as a shipped version of the eLearning application was a system that gave students and instructors the ability to update their profiles, upload certification and enrollment, documents, get their course schedule and course alerts, access their email and messaging platforms, study their course curriculum, interact with simulated content in a virtual environment, annotate and take notes – all on their personal company issued device.